Construction Manager – Walnut Creek, CA
Schnabel Foundation Company was formed in 1959 as a foundation engineering and construction company in business to design and build excavation support and specialized foundation systems. We still do that today. We have grown from a single office in Washington, DC to include nine offices from coast-to-coast where we now employ over 40 professional engineers who design and manage the construction projects in those offices.
Schnabel Foundation Company is seeking an entry level engineer to join our Farwest Regional office in Walnut Creek, CA.
Manage all aspects of earth retention, excavation support and other specialty foundation projects
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 2– 5 years of prior qualified experience
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Demonstrated understanding of geotechnical and structural design concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in construction industry
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
Skills, Abilities and Behaviors
- Exhibits highly ethical behavior in decision making and interactions
- Strong analytical, time management and project management skills
- Able to lead and motivate team members
- Strong decision making and delegation skills
Schnabel Foundation Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Schnabel Foundation Company participates with EVerify.
Send Resumes to Lynette Fraga, 3075 Citrus Circle, Suite 150 Walnut Creek, CA 94598, email@example.com
DH Charles Engineering seeks a highly talented individual to join our team as an Associate Engineer. Associate Engineers work closely with, and are trained by, all levels of engineers in the company and immediately work on projects in the following areas:
- Building structural shoring
- Excavation shoring
- Cofferdam designs
- Falsework/formwork designs
- Bridge suspended work platforms
- Scaffold Platforms and Access
- Historic bridge evaluation
- Rebar cage stabilization
- Other miscellaneous temporary and permanent structures
The right applicant for this opportunity will:
- Have a BS or MS in Civil Engineering, with structural emphasis, and 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Be ready to fill a permanent position in our Santa Rosa, CA office
- Have P.E. licensure in Civil Engineering, or obtain within 2 years
Seeking Senior Civil Engineer to join Eichleay in Concord CA!
We have an immediate need for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our team. This is a new position which will be based in our Concord, CA location. This position reports directly to the Civil Structural Department Manager.
Are you up-to-date with the latest practices and policies pertaining to civil engineering? Do you have experience or interested in sanitary, process sewer, and industrial waste water treatment projects? Do you have the ability provide strong leadership to clients by identifying cost effective solutions to their civil engineering and water treatment needs? If so, we would like to hear from you.
- Ranked by the San Francisco Chronical as one of the top 5 2018 largest engineering firms in the Bay Area
- Family-owned Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management company
- In business for over 140 years
- Diverse projects and clients with long term ongoing relationships
Apply for this position and learn more about the requirements of this role by clicking here.
For additional information about our company, clients and project, please visit our website at www.eichleay.com