ASSOCIATE/SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER – City of Petaluma, CA
Department: Public Works & Utilities
Division: Capital Projects
Opening Date: 10/04/18
Closing Date: 11/01/18 11:59 PM
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS JOB POSTING:
MKM & Associates is a structural engineering firm located in the heart of wine country. We have been in business for almost 35 years. With work encompassing civic, commercial, educational, healthcare, historic, hospitality, residential, and winery/brewery markets we offer full service design, drafting and collaboration with sub consultants to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service. Visit our website at www.mkmassociates.com
We have a current job opening for a structural design engineer Please read the below information for the open position. We are a growing, fast-paced, energetic, friendly company that encourages professional development and promotes a positive and educational atmosphere.
- Structural design of residential & commercial low-rise buildings
- Design using timber, concrete, steel and masonry construction materials
- Plan and conduct site investigations to document existing conditions
- Written and verbal communication with architects and general contractors
- Construction administration including RFI responses and local site visits
- Undergraduate degree in Civil / Structural Engineering required
- California EIT
- Excellent verbal, written communication and computer skills
- Experience with engineering programs such as ETABS & ADAPT as well as AutoCAD strongly preferred
Applicants are encouraged to email a cover letter, resume with work examples/portfolio in PDF or DWG format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Structural Design Engineer” as subject title.
We offer a competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience.
Our firm is proud to offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance, pre-tax healthcare plans, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) employee savings plan, and paid holidays.